We would like to thank the following organisations for supporting our work as funders, as project partners or as inspiring voices!
Our funding has been secured from a wide range of sources and includes short-term contracts and grants as well as longer-term funding arrangements and sponsorship. We wish to offer our sincere thanks to all of the organisations that are or have been involved in the funding of our work.
- The TOI Foundation
- Diocese of Waikato & Taranaki
- Taranaki Electricity Trust
- Energy City Ford
- The Selwyn Foundation
- Tainui Village and Resthome
- St John’s College Trust Board
- Department of Internal Affairs & Lottery Grants Board
- The Tindall Foundation
- J R McKenzie Trust
- Ministry of Social Development (Food Secure Communities)
- New Plymouth District Council (Waste Levy Fund)
- Curious Minds
Relationships and Partnerships
Working collaboratively sits at the heart of our approach and contributes enormously to our ability to achieve positive change. Our partnerships range from individuals, through community organisations to statutory agencies and include regional and national entities.